Pinnacle Community Services has teamed up with NY Project Hope, a Crisis Counseling Program that provides support, resources, outreach, and education to assist individuals and communities working to cope with COVID-19. It is a strengths-based program offering support that promotes resilience, empowerment, and recovery. NY Project Hope is free, confidential, and anonymous.
Who NY Project Hope serves:
NY Project Hope is a statewide initiative and services are available to every New York resident.
Crisis Counseling is free, confidential, and anonymous.
Goals of the Crisis Counseling Program:
- Help those impacted by COVID-19 understand their current situation and reactions;
- Reduce stress and provide emotional support;
- Assist survivors in reviewing their recovery options;
- Promote the use or development of coping strategies;
- Connect those adversely impacted with other people and agencies who can help them in their recovery process.
How do I get in touch?
Call our helpline: COMING SOON
Visit the NY Project Hope Website: https://nyprojecthope.org/
Support services are available by phone, TeleHealth and, as needed, in-person five days a week, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Trained staff can help community members learn how to manage the impact of stress, isolation, grief, and other challenges stemming from COVID-19. Staff can also connect individuals to additional community resources as needed.