Below you will find descriptions and criteria for the 2021 Gala Awards. Please read through these before submitting your nomination.
Peggy Addoms Volunteer Service Award
Given in honor of Peggy Addoms, a member of the Board of Directors from 2000 to 2015, this award is given in recognition of outstanding volunteer service on behalf of Pinnacle Community Services. This award is given to a volunteer or group who demonstrate the following-
1. Demonstrate dedication to the agency through sharing of their time and talents.
2. Contribute to the agency without seeking recognition for themselves.
3. Give of themselves above and beyond what is expected in their role.
4. Do whatever they can to support the efforts of the staff to fulfill the mission of the agency.
Gerald J. Kozak Community Partnership Award
The Gerald J. Kozak Community Partnership Award is presented to an individual or group whose work in the community enhances the lives of individuals and families. Recognizing that none of us can do this work alone, these partners provide services and support that nurture collaboration while making positive contributions to our community. The criteria for this award are as follows: 1. The Nominee is helping to address an important area of community need.
2. The Nominee demonstrates an impact that is making a positive difference for individuals and families.
3. The Nominee exemplifies the values of compassion, helping others, and empowerment in their activities and services.
4. The Nominee is a partner to Pinnacle Community Services, and shares in the mission of strengthening our community through collaboration.
Legacy Builder Award
Recognizes an individual, business, or organization that has given generously in support of the mission of PCS.
Labor of Love Award
Recognizes an individual, business, or organization that has given generously in-kind in support of the mission of PCS.