Niagara Family Center
In 2008, Pinnacle Community Services purchased the property at 1522 Main Street and launched a capital project to consolidate five Niagara Falls locations into a new facility in the heart of the city. In the spring of 2010 Phase I of the Family Center opened, bringing together over 55 staff members to provide a mosaic of inter-related and complementary services under one roof.
Phase II of the project, which is now called the Niagara Family Center, opened in May of 2012 providing over 4,000 square feet of adjacent space for collaborative service partners. Other community non-profits have co-located with Family & Children’s Service to share space and technology and to collaborate on new ways of delivering service to clients in our Niagara community.
Partners in the Niagara Family Center on Main Street include:
- Niagara Falls Family YMCA http://www.ymcabuffaloniagara.org
- Literacy New York Buffalo-Niagara http://www.literacybuffalo.org
- Girl Scouts of Western New York http://www.gswny.org
- Native American Community Services http://www.nacswny.org
- Parachute Credit Counseling (Formerly Consumer Credit Counseling) https://parachutecreditcounseling.org/
- Cornell Cooperative Extension of Niagara County http://cceniagaracounty.org
- Spectrum Health & Human Services http://www.spectrumhumanserviceswny.com/